1. All puppies come with a six-month health guarantee for inheritable life threatening defects, meaning, the puppy would die because of the inheritable defect. Guarantee only applies to pups or dogs that we have bred or raised ourselves. No guarantees are made for canine viruses or diseases after shipping or delivery. Puppies have been vet checked and are current on shots and wormings before they are shipped or picked up. If the vet finds a genetic life threatening defect, the puppy will be replaced/exchanged for another of equal value based on availability of the same breed (it may take up to a year for replacement). The return shipping of the puppy is the buyer's responsibility. If you choose not to have your pup vet checked within 72 hours, you will not be eligible for the health guarantee. No exceptions!
Note: Worms, coccidia, giardia, fleas, or hernias, overbites, and underbites are not covered under health guarantee, as they do not affect the quality of life.
2. At the time of sale, the animal has the following health problems: ________________________. Or, the animal has no known health problems: _______________________.
3. The seller takes no responsibility for behavioral abnormalities which develop in the dog due to lack of proper training.
4. The seller takes no responsibility for health problems not of hereditary nature, which develop after the time of sale, due to injury, neglect, infection, disease, or other diseases beyond seller's control.
5. We never guarantee size or color of our puppies. We can only give you an estimate on size, based on experience of many years of breeding. The color of the coat can change for up to two years.
6.Buyer agrees to an annual vet checkup and to keeping all shots current according to AVMA guidelines.
7.Buyer agrees to provide adequate housing for pet and not to let the dog run loose and/or unaccompanied; nor to confine the dog to a rope or chain.
8. If the buyer decides to sell or otherwise dispose of this dog, the seller has the first right of refusal. This contract is between buyer and seller only. Any possible future change in ownership of this dog voids this contract.